Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disney World, Part I

OK, so it turns out this Disney World place is kind of a big deal.  I had prided myself on being such a wonderful, selfless parent that I was taking my kids on a "kiddie" vacation.  I knew that they would have a good time, but I thought that most of my good time would be watching them have a good time.  However, I began to see the flaw in my plans for sainthood when I had finished back-to-back rides on Aerosmith's Rocking Roller Coaster today.  We are all having a ball.  As I write this, my husband is off wandering the Epcot Food and Wine festival.  He promises he will be back in time to take the kids to breakfast so I can have a birthday massage at the spa.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, to the Averys for allowing us to tag along on your trip and for being the Disney veterans that you are.  This entire trip would not be the same without you!

Yes, friends, dreams really do come true here in Disney World.  See below for examples:


Katie and Cinderella


Katie and Belle


This was the BEST moment of Davis's life.  I have literally never seen him so excited.



Except for this moment.



Those of you who know me well know how much I love The Lion King. 
And that Rafiki is my favorite character. 



Farewell for now, and I'll post more later!

3 comments:

  1. Great first post Miss Vaiden! We are just as thrilled to be sharing our Disney Vacation with the Taylor's. Nice, that as the husbands play at Epcot, we are burning the midnight oil blogging about our adventures. Our day will come tomorrow. Sweet Dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww sweet pictures! Have fun!!! Love y'all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures. Alexander would give his eyeteeth to have a go-round with Buzz.

    ReplyDelete